Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Focus area and feelings

Hi Everyone! Happy New Year! I have been contemplating since I received the first module morsel this year on what my focus can be. I have for the last several years, (more than a several for those who know me!) been focused on my career. Well, with all the focus and manifesting I do, it is well on its way to developing and it is quite pleasing to be seeing it unfold. So as for my focus, I am making it my immediate family-my husband and son. I have never done this before, and already I have noticed shifts since deciding. One being my method of communication with my husband. This does seem big in many ways, my goal is to develop even better balanced energy in our home. I also think as a parent I want to be a good example to my son.

Marya, thank you for your comments on feelings and especially on Anger. It is amazing to be okay with these feelings in particular. It is a difficult feeling to be comfortable with and to give yourself permission to experience. I know I was taught to stuff it, and disregard it as it was inappropriate to have or show. The pinnacle for me was Thich Nhat Hanhs book on Anger, this brought me into peace with this emotion. Light and Love, Denise

No comments: