Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Focus

(Marya) I'm still having a hard time choosing so I'm going to work on both Fear and Unmet Needs. I've let go of a lot of fears already yet I keep finding quotes and articles on the subject recently. I'm open to what may present itself there. I also had a recent realization that often I'm more fearful, or dwell on my perceived fears more, when my basic needs haven't been met. They do go hand in hand (as Denise mentioned in her recent comment).
Today was evidence that I definitely still need to pay attention to my needs. I didn't eat an adequate lunch and was very hungry at dinnertime. As I prepared the meal and served my children I found myself getting extremely agitated and impatient. I was so much better after eating. Note to self (again): must eat good food regularly!

2 comments:

@MuseLaura said...

You know, I agree. When my basic needs aren't being met, my fears are much more prevalent.

@MuseLaura said...

Soooo, just taking care of myself, once again, makes a huge difference for me and then for everyone in my life and for the world. Love this!