Tuesday, February 26, 2008

admitting a fear

Hi Everyone, This month was especially enlightening. I found that keeping myself in touch with my needs, keeps fears at bay but does not eliminate them. I have discovered a very deep fear for myself, the fear of not being ready to help someone in need. Be it a family member, client or stranger. I do not trust my own abilities, knowledge and intuition fully. My focus area being my family is the toughest, I usually feel I do not know enough and then get frightened that I will not do what I need to do when the moment arises. I have reviewed many times the last month with my father. What I have discovered is admitting the fear is big, now moving forward and trusting myself and furthermore trusting the universe--surrender is my current task. I have been doing more inspirational reading everyday in the morning and before bed to feed this particular need.
I have also found that the more positive energy I create in my life in work and relationships helps me stay present and I have a willingness to look more deeply at myself. Namaste'

No comments: